Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gauri Khan to cook Biryani for SRK for Eid

Shah Rukh Khan has revealed several times that wife Gauri does not cook, doesn’t know how to cook, nor enjoys cooking! “She barely even makes tea” said SRK once.

Wife Gauri however seems to have taken liking to cooking of late. She is planning to do the impossible! Gauri is going to attempt making a Biryani for the first time today on the occasion of Eid.

“I hope I am able to cook biryani today. I am going to give it a shot this time around and hopefully make my family happy” revealed Gauri to us.

Shah Rukh added, “Have gotten made Sherwani for Aryan & myself...selling him the concept of Sherwani as the garb of neo from Matrix. Hope he buys it & wears it today.

The superstar also wished Eid Mubarak to his fans.

in reference to: SRK celebrates Eid (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment